In Collaboration With
Ease entry into any market with a nationwide network of verified consultants.
Leverage Built’s Consultant Network to easily source highly-qualified CRE consultants to fulfill inspections for every project. You can rest assured knowing that every in-network consultant undergoes a thorough vetting process.
How does a consultant get verified by Built?
To be part of Built’s network, each consultant is required to have a minimum of three years of commercial inspection experience. If a consultant has less than three years of experience, they must be backed by referral or recommendation. Every consultant must verify the types of projects they can fulfill, service area, and hard cost thresholds–making it easy to find a consultant specific to your commercial project.
Protection & Security
All consultants are required to have secure passwords and smartphone encryption to access the Built platform, as well as provide proof that they meet the following insurance standards:
- General liability: $250K
- Professional liability: $250K
- Automobile: No less than $300K per occurrence
- Worker’s comp: Statutory limits
Consultants are required to provide a background check verifying they are clear of the following United States and international government watchlists:
- FBI’s Most Wanted lists, Interpol’s Most Wanted Lists
- Office of Foreign Asset Control’s Sanctions List
- Denied Persons Lists
- Department of State’s Sanctions Lists
- U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List
- Various U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration’s Wanted Fugitive Lists
Each in-network consultant is required to execute an agreement to maintain the highest standards of professionalism both on and off-site, subject to termination for failure to meet these requirements.