Florida Builders: Get Faster Draws
Does your bank use Built? Now’s the time to ask.
Florida contractors are ready to get back to work on construction projects. As restrictions on construction projects are lifted, you need to eliminate friction in the construction process. Lenders using Built streamline processes through less paperwork, faster approvals, and easier communications with all parties involved.
Historically, construction lenders have depended on excessive handoffs and legacy systems to communicate and exchange loan information. But, with the digital transformation of the financial industry, we know you expect a modern solution that allows an exchange of loan information with ease.
Construction lenders using Built can accelerate the time from draw request to disbursement of funds.
Construction loan management is slow and convoluted.
Whether you’re a builder or developer assigned to a project or you’re building your dream home, the process of requesting and receiving capital from your lender is cumbersome and inefficient. You need a streamlined and efficient way to communicate with your lender and move your projects forward quickly.
Lenders with Built provide faster, more transparent draws.
A draw experience that exceeds expectations.
Built streamlines the process of communicating and exchanging information with your lender. The platform offers a unique portal experience for completing and monitoring all loan activity to help ensure your projects are completed on time and on budget.
Up to 70% reduction in draw turnaround time, pushing projects forward faster.
Easily monitor project completion and receive project status updates in real time.
Access a unique portal experience in Built, completely tailored to meet your specific needs.
Identify key trends and risks across your entire project portfolio.
Digitally manage notarized lien waivers to prevent draw delays.
Built for Contractors accelerates the building process via expedient document exchange and prompt payment. With Built for Contractors, use these tools to facilitate your lien waiver process:
Eliminate the lien waiver paper trail by transitioning to an electronic system that can
manage the entire process, from soup to nuts.
- Store and track notice to owners in one-dashboard
- Connect to your current accounting software or project management system
- Single-sending or batch-sending of lien waivers with a few quick clicks
- Use custom lien waiver templates per project
Build Trust and Improve Relationships
Not only will subcontractors and vendors have good faith they’ll be paid, but lenders will
have confidence, too.
- Send lien waivers to vendors via email attachment, electronic signature, or print and mail them yourself
- Remind vendors of outstanding lien waivers from one dashboard
- Customize email messaging to match your company’s logo, fonts and colors
Accelerate the Building Process
With less time spent waiting on lien waivers to be signed and payments to be processed, you and your crew can maximize your time on each job.
- View lien risk from your Lienwaivers dashboard
- Track and store signed lien waivers by vendor or project
- Download signed lien waivers in bulk to forward to your lender